Based at Lake Tahoe
Incline Village ~ Nevada firstname.lastname@example.org
There are several factors that go into determining a final price:
- Size of individual squares
- Number of squares in final piece
- Irregularly sized squares
That said....here are some general pricing examples to give you an idea of the cost that is involved.
I promise you will be pleased!
This is an example of a simple square pattern, 5x4 squares. The size of the squares (for example 10x10 or 12x12) determines the finished size of the quilt.
This is an example of a composite square pattern, and can be as simple or as complex as necessary. The more complex the pattern, or the greater number of squares, increases the price.
Sample Price List
Finished Size (based on a 12x12 square size)
Throw 60x48 Twin 60x84 Full 72x84 Queen 84x84 King 96x84
$300 $400 $440 $520 $600
Backing (not pieced), liner (Warm & Natural), simple square pattern.
- All prices include the cost of materials: backing fabric, liner, and return shipping.
- Please understand that these are sample prices to give you an idea of the costs involved.
- Each project is complete individualized and will be priced accordingly.
I'm very fair in my pricing and usually end up spending more hours than I planned on and I don't charge any more for that.....simply because each piece is a work of art and I will take the extra time to make sure your piece is as perfect as possible.